Re: APCC 1.5.0.10 New release (was Funny Slewing under APCC Meridian Delay)

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

Awesome Ray - well as a workaround I learned how to use the Meridian Tracking Limits which I need to know about so all  is good.

Michael

On 8/24/2016 8:53 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Hi Michael,

I did find and fix this problem last night. Thanks for reporting it. The fix will be available in the next build.

-Ray Gralak