Re: Problem calibrating star location in ACCP.

Stuart

The advice I usually see is to loosen the clutches. Hold the scope and send the mount to a known park position. Then manually put the scope in that same position, tighten the clutches, resume from that park position. You should be plenty close enough for the RCAL.

Stuart

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 12:42 AM, larrys3255179@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

My scope was moved manually and was really lost. I tried using APAE but it still gave an error message every time I tried to sync or RECaL. It said essentially that it could not do the ReCal since it is too far from the scope values (or something  like that). I this with encoders turned on or off with no difference.