Re: PEC

Mike Shade

Unless I have missed something here, number 5, below, answers your question: if you can get good results UNGUIDED, but get poor results GUIDED then it suggests that there is some problem or issue with your guiding setup/software/parameters and that it is NOT your PEC curve. Your PEC curve will be influencing your results if you are guiding or not.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/> www.darksky.org