Re: PEC

Joe Zeglinski

Ray,

    To your point about calibration after a pier flip. I was thinking it would be better to run calibration, but also just SKIP ahead to the step that the user selects the “hockey stick” pattern, and changes it “diagonally” to the previous pier side’s calibration run, selected one.

    That way, the camera is not touched or adjusted, which would change the camera angle from the original pier side calibration. I have found the scale changes “somewhat”, if I go through ALL the calibration steps,  on the flip side. It may account for my getting  different PEC curve coefficients on alternate pier sides.

Joe