From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 8:08 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: PEC

Ray, excuse me for butting into this conversation. But the reference you made about
the Calibration Wizard says you only need to do this once. Is this also true if I
remove the telescope/camera and later replace it on the mount (a refractor) and the
camera angle is slightly off from its previous position?

Larry