From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 6:17 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Videos for APCC v1.5

Hi Jack,

There are some tips at the top of our video webpage that will allow you to view full screen. I will copy them here for your convenience:

Tips

The video links are set up to allow full screen viewing. You may be unable to do so due to browser settings. As an alternative, click the YouTube icon in the lower right corner to take you to the YouTube website.

To increase the quality of the video, click the Settings icon to the left of the YouTube icon. And adjust the slider. The default setting is low.

Video webpage link for public beta version:

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/apcc/apcc-videos.htm

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc