APPM and Sequence Generator Pro?

cford81@...

For the Astro-Physics staff or Ray Gralak.

Reviewing the APPM documentation online, it lists support for some older camera capture applications like Maxim (or ancient in the case of CCDSoft) and states that support for cameras that use SGPro is "coming soon".

Any idea when SGPro support will happen? We have all mostly moved to SGPro in my neck of the woods and it is pretty ubiquitous now. Does that also mean that APPM will be able to use the SGPro (Planewave sourced) Platesolver 2, removing any need to purchase Pinpoint?

It seems that at present there is currently no APPM solution for SGPro users? (With SBIG STX cameras in my case)

Chris