From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 5:13 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] ETA for integrated COM port support in ASCOM driver?

OK, so hopefully some time in the fall then. That's the info I was after.
Yes, serial and USB is working great with the ASCOM driver now. But those don't
work with a tablet, and wireless is what I'm after. Using my windows tablet I was
sporadically successful with some third party emulator software but not nearly
enough reliably to be of practical use. So I know that communication should work
if the right software was found or better yet included in the ASCOM driver itself.
joel