CP4 - Ethernet autoguider

Daniel Calleja

Hi
On my old G11, I could connect my SBIG STI autoguider via usb to my laptop and the G11 via Ethernet and not have to use the autoguider port on the STi. I presume this meant that the G11 was receiving guide commands via Ethernet (it meant one less cable)

I've tried the same on my new Mach 1 - CP4 and the only way I can get the STi to guide is to use the autoguider port and the additional cable to the STi (so both USB and autoguide connections)

Does anyone know if the CP4 can or will support autoguiding via Ethernet.

Thanks
Dan