Sky Safari and "Safe Zone" limits

robinandcurtis.clark@...

I'm expecting my 1600GTO mount with CP4 and Keypad to arrive in a few weeks. In the meantime, I've been reading the various manuals posted on AP's support page to familiarize myself with the mount.

The Keypad manual discusses how to set "Safe Zone" limits if necessary (to prevent the telescope from hitting the pier).

If I'm using Sky Safari connected to the CP4's WiFi to issue GoTo commands to the mount, am I correct in assuming that any "Safe Zone" limits set via the Keypad are ignored by Sky Safari? If that is the case, any suggestions on best practices in using Sky Safari? Are there other caveats I should be aware of? Thanks.

-Robin