Re: vserial7.sys BSOD

Steve Reilly

Understood, thanks Ray.

Steve

From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:23 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] vserial7.sys BSOD

Steve,

Thanks for letting me know. I sent an email to Alexander Britt, copying you.
If he sends a response back only to you or if someone else from Eltima
contacts you please let me know. This issue is totally within Eltima's
court. There is nothing I can do to fix a BSOD in their driver.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

http://news.thewindowsclub.com/microsofts-gov-maharaj-denounced-ccleaner-dis
> agree-80369/
>
> -Ray Gralak
> Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):

http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
> cc
> Author of PEMPro: http://www.ccdware.com
> Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: http://www.gralak.com/apdriver
> Author of PulseGuide: http://www.pulseguide.com
> Author of Sigma: http://www.gralak.com/sigma

DLL

gto@... <mailto:gto@...> ]
> > > Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:28 AM
> > > To: ap-gto@... <mailto:ap-gto@...>
> > > Subject: RE: [ap-gto] vserial7.sys BSOD
> > >

> > > Ray,
> > >
> > > I'm a little confused. Is vserial7 a driver that is installed with
APCC?
> > See
> > >
> > > And shouldn't it be updated via Windows update if it's listed under
> > Windows
> > > drivers?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Steve