From: "cford81@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:22:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Is the AP v2 5.08.08 ASCOM driver compatible with Windows 10?

Hi Joe,

       There was no previous version to uninstall. I installed ASCOM and the AP V2 driver on a brand new computer out of the box straight from Best Buy. I have uninstalled a few times since then using the install shield just to try and get the thing to work. Is that the uninstall instructions you are referring too? (Links would be useful)

Chris