Re: PemPro

Stuart

Steve, that active X message is often a sign that you've not run the program once in Admin mode to register all components. But it is a guess.

Stuart

On Thursday, 16 June 2016, Steven Elliott steven447@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Used v3 beta first time last night for pec analysis.

Got as far as the first step which required identifying 3 star trails and the image wouldn't come up, instead a message something like "Activex can't be called up for analysis (1)". Thing is, the image that was made by MaximDL couldn't be analysed, I couldn't mark the beginnings and ends of the star trails due to this msg.

What you think is going on?

BTW, I had no problem checking Polar Alignment, the program worked very well as usual. This anomaly is a 'first' and I can't figure out what might be wrong. It could always be me, eh.

Steve