Re: CP4 wifi reset?

D Sidote <dsidote@...>

Joel,

I tried using 169.254.0.85 and I can't connect. Is there a port number or something?

Dave

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 8:12 PM, buckeyestargazer@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Steven,
I was wrong about the switch.  If you connect the ethernet cable to your home network you just need to find the IP address of CP4 on your home network and put that in any web browser to access CP4 internal webpage.

David,
Any cat5 cable will do.  If you connect the cable directly from your PC to the CP4 you will need to enter the following IP address into a web browser:  169.254.0.xxx where xxx is the numerical serial number of your particular CP4.  Mine is 169.254.0.72 for example.

joel