From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:17 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] CP4, Ethernet, MiniPC won't connect

My home network consists of a Netgear Nighthawk AC2300 X4 R7500 router.  The headless MiniPC is wirelessly connected to the router with internet access.

In addition, the MiniPC is broadcasting it's own access point using Connectify.  This is what I use to remote in to the miniPC.

The CP4 Ethernet is set to "Server".

In the windows "Network and Sharing Center" there are 3 connections listed, (Wifi on home network, another wireless connection for Connectify, and Ethernet).  The Ethernet connection is listed as "Unidentified Network (public)."

I wouldn't think that any of the above would matter since the CP4 is directly connected to the MiniPC via Ethernet.  Probably the next test I should do is hook up a monitor and disable all the wireless networks and just have the Ethernet connection present.  But as far as I can tell all the settings are the same across my computers (desktop, laptop, miniPC).
joel