Re: CP4 and PEM

Rick Thurmond

I should have said “from MacOS”.  I worked on PCs professionally for a very long time, and I would not have a relaxing evening under the stars with any windows-related product.  No flames, that is just the way I feel. VMs don’t solve the problem for me.

I had the idea of running INDI server on a Raspberry Pi connected to my camera, wheel, focuser, and mount, but as far as I can tell now, it isn’t quite ready.  It would be delightful if EKOS ran directly on the Mac.  AstroImager and that suite look very nice.

Rick

On May 19, 2016, at 4:59 26PM, Ron Wodaski rwodaski@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Dang that autocorrect - very precise. :)

Ron Wodaski
rwodaski@...