Re: AP1200 mount issue with The Sky X move buttons

vergolder

Hi to all,

sorry for responding so late! Many thanks for your help!

I actual use the native driver from TSX for controling my AP1200. It works without any troubles.

Last night we had the same troubels, i described in my first posting with TSX and the Pulsar2 unit (from Andras Dan) in my friendĀ“s observatory. We use a Ascom driver for the Pulsar2 unit, developed by P. Gartner. It is the newest version and we also updated the Firmeware.

So, i think the troubles are on the side of The Sky X.....

Does anybody knows, if there are any news about solving this kind of problem?

Regards,

Wolfgang