Re: OFF TOPIC - remote PC & TeamViewer Home Use version - Times out

Joe Zeglinski

Thanks Mike –

    Does “SPLASHTOP PERSONAL” ...  keep both local and remote screens etc., fully and simultaneously displayed ?
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) always required the user to log back into the running session on Windows Pro and higher. It acts as if a “Switch User” command has been initiated, with the initial session then moved to running in background, but hidden and inaccessible until switching back with a login. You would think Microsoft, with all its in-house smarts, would have fixed that, decades ago.

    I need to be able to get to the session screen without the delays of fumbling in the dark, logging in again, just to see the active session screen, when there is a panic situation with my AP mount about to collide.

Joe