From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 3:14 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] solar filters

Hi,

I'd suggest as a (cheaper) still-quite-good alternative:

Two versions: one for visual, one for photography...

The wedges are a bit better, but... be aware of the potential problem of backfocus with the wedges... check your system's focus distances before buying... ;-)

Don't go for glass filters...

Erik.