From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:47 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] solar filters

Thanks...but a wedge would not allow any photography/imaging and is more than I want to spend on something that will not get used much.

Thank you

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights