Re: solar filters

observe_m13

Huh? There is nothing better in my opinion. Really. The Baader Herschel Wedge is THE solar accessory for white light and Ca imaging.

---In ap-gto@..., <mshade@...> wrote :

Thanks...but a wedge would not allow any photography/imaging and is more than I want to spend on something that will not get used much.

Thank you

Mike J. Shade: mshade@...

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/> www.darksky.org