Meade lx 200(off topic help)

Suresh Mohan

I will be goinf this weekend to a hill station , my daughter is tagging along .I would be uisng my Mach1 and she would use the LX 200 classic on a wedge .I havent used the mount in ten years, i started the mount and it works fine . I need help in the following aspects. How do i do a PEC in lx 200.?
I remember a procedure if u wanted a nearby galaxy to be bang in centre u had to press a series of buttons for eg i go to alkaid ,centre it and then move on to m 51
Does anyone remember( those who have used the lx 200)
Sorry if the question is invalid in the group
Suresh