Re: New AP 200/f6.8 quadruplet

Robert Sinitiere <bobstar9@...>

Go to the site, select "products", then select "New products in April", and then go to "New products for "April Fools".   ;^}}

On Apr 1, 2016, at 6:54 PM, "Don Anderson jockey_ca@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> wrote:

where exactly on the AP website is this mentioned?

Don Anderson

From: "pnagy@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 5:23 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: New AP 200/f6.8 quadruplet

Wow, is that a refractor? Can someone post a link to this scope? I would like to see what it looks like. I can't find it at A-P web site.

Thanks,
Peter

---In ap-gto@..., wrote :

Rolando,

I just added my name to the list and the deposit is on the way by wire
transfer.

Any possibility of divulging how long this one-time run will be? Aldo,
will there be a prototype at NEAF since the AP website is slightly
ambiguous in this regard?

Thanks.

Anthony.