Re: Mach1 vs Myt

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Echoing Marj's point. If you're going to drive with TSX and the T-Point Add-On, it will give you the same quick adjust directions for the Mach1 as it does for the MyT. So that point should be a wash. I use TSX and T-Point with both my Paramount ME and my AP900GTO and it gives me super fast advice on polar alignment for both mounts.

Stuart

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Marj marj@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Mark,

You can also use T-Point with the Mach1.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd