From: "salfranc@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 3:11 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re-Greasing AP900 GTO

I have just purchased a second hand AP900 but unknowing to me the previous owner had re-greased the DEC probably with the wrong grease.
The DEC without any telescope mounted is turning freely just a little bit of stiffness but nothing to worry about.
As soon as the telescope is fitted to the mount the DEC become so stiff that i can hardly move it. The 4 clutch knobs are totally loosen.
I think i need to re-grease the DEC but I am unable to find any information as how to carry out the procedure and which grease should i use for the purpose.
Please help as I don't think i can use the mount as it stands and I spent all my available income on this mount.
Thank you for your help.
Vince