From: 'Pawel T. Lancucki' pawel.lancucki@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto Sent: Wed, Mar 2, 2016 11:52 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Questio regarding CP-4

Hi Marj

Thank you for response. A bit pity, as this puts Mach-1 behind MyT in terms of suitability for fully robotic use. I know most "mount lost" problems are due to human errors, but - that happens and mount capable of "one button" recovery has distinct advantage - especially if located on a remote mountain in African desert...

CS

Pawel Lancucki