1600 encoders?

Mike Shade

I received the AP newsletter and it offers prices for absolute encoders for the 1600...are the user installed kits now available for order?

Another question: to upgrade to the CP4 controller on the 1600, does one need to upgrade the handpad to V 4.19 (which I never use but maybe twice a year when collimating the telescope)?  For me, 4.17 works just fine, I park through the GTOV2 ASCOM driver as well as run the system.

Thanks...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com