OT AP goodies for sale

Mike Shade

I recently purchased an AP scope and Mach 1 mount.  There are some pieces that I do not need and thought I may offer them here for fellow AP users.

(2) new in box never used 9# AP counterweights, AP Mach 1

(1) new in box never used 6# AP counterweight, AP Mach 1

(1) stock counterweight shaft AP Mach 1, never used

(1) Baader 10X60 Vario-Finder with bracket

(1) base for quick release bracket, small radius

Again, everything is new, unused, still in boxes.

Contact off list if interested.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com