Re: Hard case Mach-1

John A. Sillasen

I have a ScopeGuard and love it.  They even cut the insert to my latitude at my request.  It's perfect!  In my opinion it's superior to the Pelikan cases as its a better latch set better handles, hinges and very strong but portable. It has wheels, metal corners and holds everything cut to fit including the counterweight shaft, Keypad and knobs.

They closed shop for awhile so I couldn't recommend them but they are back.  Mind you my RAPAS is in a Pelikan case so I can't say anything negative about Pelikan cases.  The ScopeGuard is just that good!

John A. Sillasen