Re: Happiness is...

Chuck Hancock

Paul-

Thanks. I'm trying to extrapolate (?) the date mine might be shipped.
I confirmed Feb. 7th or 8th. The delivery date is supposed to be May to
July. Maybe they are slightly ahead. I guess the anticipation is
getting to me.

AP does indeed notify you prior to shipment. That's when you come up
with the rest of the $$$ for your purchase ;-) I ordered at the end
of January and had everything in my possession this week, which
matched up exactly with the estimated dates. If you provide an email
address UPS will send a shipping notification and tracking numbers.
Very handy!
--
Best regards,
Chuck Hancock

c d h 5 9 at b e l l s o u t h d o t n e t