Re: Hard case Mach-1

Hytham A

All of my equipment (astro, photography, guns, electronics. ..etc) is carried in Pelican cases. I have shipped, and transported my gear with them all over the world and always arrives as it left. Amazing stuff.

For the Mach 1 I use the Pelican 1650.

On Feb 4, 2016 6:53 AM, "'Mike Shade' mshade@q.com [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I am sure I am not the first to ask, does either AP sell a hard case for the Mach-1, or if not, who makes one that would work or folks have made work?

Thanks.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com