Re: Happiness is...

Paul Wilson <plw@...>

Hi Chuck,

AP does indeed notify you prior to shipment. That's when you come up
with the rest of the $$$ for your purchase ;-) I ordered at the end
of January and had everything in my possession this week, which
matched up exactly with the estimated dates. If you provide an email
address UPS will send a shipping notification and tracking numbers.
Very handy!

Paul

--- In ap-gto@egroups.com, Chuck Hancock <cdh59@b...> wrote:
Paul,
Great!
I have two questions, and forgive me if it has been answered here
already.
Does A-P call or notify you some time prior to shipment? Also,
what was
your order date, and original estimated time of arrival?

Thanks, and clear skies to you!

...getting my new AP 400 GTO mount! It's now off the UPS truck,
out
of the boxes and ready to "go" ;-)
Paul
--
Best regards,
Chuck Hancock

c d h 5 9 at b e l l s o u t h d o t n e t