Re: New ASCOM Driver v5.08.03 (Beta) and updated help file/documentation

Yves Laroche

Hi Ray, job done...working well!

Yves

De : ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Envoyé : lundi 18 janvier 2016 21:17
À : ap-gto@...
Objet : RE: [ap-gto] New ASCOM Driver v5.08.03 (Beta) and updated help file/documentation

Hi Yves,

Thanks for tracking that down. I just fixed that and posted 5.08.04 (beta):

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver

Please let me know if you see any other issues,

Thanks,

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Settings.apdb is
> equal to 3, the error occur.
>

> cbxinitslewrate=0 ; 600X
>
> cbxinitslewrate=1 ; 900X
>
> cbxinitslewrate=2 ; 1200X
>
> cbxinitslewrate=3 ; SHOULD BE CUSTOM SLEW RATE
>

> It seems that there is a problem between GTOCP4 and Custom Slew rate...
>

> Yves

APCC