Re: New ASCOM Driver v5.08.03 (Beta) and updated help file/documentation

Yves Laroche

Hi Ray,

Just did other tests.

1-  In the ap.ini file, if the controller=0 or controller=1, the data transfert will cause the same run-time error 380 as before.  It seems that the transfert is just working when he controller was set to a value of 2 (GTO CP3).

2- If controller=2 (GTO CP3), everything's doing fine.  Changing from CP3 to CP4 cause the run-time error.

Found something weird !!!   If I change the value from GTOCP3 to GTOCP2 and click OK and after reopen the setup driver and change the controller again from GTOCP2 to GTOCP4..click OK.....NOW IT'S WORKING !!!!!  :-)

I will do more test with the software you point me out.

Yves