Re: Keypad 4.19 update

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I'll admit that I'm now also confused. I have my computer talking to the mount for control via TSX and the ASCOM driver. Will it load over that connection? Or am I to use the spare Serial port on the mount and another cable?

Stuart

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Paul Maxson buzzard51@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Wow, thankfully I found a computer here that has a serial port. Not many do anymore. :-)

At 03:44 PM 1/18/2016, you wrote:

Marj,

Thank you.  That is what I thought.  But I wanted to make sure before I started the procedure.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.