Re: New ASCOM Driver v5.08.03 (Beta) and updated help file/documentation

Yves Laroche

Hi Ray,

When changing the controller field to GTO CP4 I've gotten a Run-time error
380. I needed to delete the settings.apdb file to regain my old values from
the ap.ini file. If I set the controller parameter in the ap.ini file to a
value of 3 (2 equal to GTO CP3) and delete again the settings.apdb file, I
got the same error result.

Regards,

Yves

_____