Re: Tracking difficulties

Steven

Joe, BTW, you have to turn off the machine and start up again to see the change. Hope it helps.

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 January 2016 4:47 p.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Tracking difficulties

Steve,

    You peaked my curiosity. The N/S switch on the CP3 panel is a “3-way” ?
Checked mine, and it is a slide switch with no click stops, so I assume any position slightly left or right of center, won’t use any ambiguous “center contacts” position.

    Mind you, it is a “soft” slider – a left/right “click stop” might have been more assertive. But being recessed, I can’t see it sliding over on its own,  between setups.

Joe