Re: pem pro query

Steven

I already posted it.

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, 4 January 2016 11:14 p.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] pem pro query

> I've already checked that. After entering 'something' or other in the open
field, it
> seems to take it in, then immediately re-appears before I can get to
PemPro front
> window.

To be sure I understand what you are seeing could you please post a
screenshot on the CCDWare forum. Since you only started seeing this recently
and mounts.def made no difference I am guessing there could be a bad
registry setting.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Quick