Re: pem pro query

Steven

Sadly, Ray, this has had no effect at all.

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, 4 January 2016 9:56 p.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] pem pro query

Steve,

I've never heard of that behavior before. It could be the mount definition
file is corrupted.

To see if that is the problem:

1) Close PEMPro if it is running.
2) In Windows explorer, navigate to your MyDocuments\CCDWare\PEMProV2
folder.
3) Delete or rename the file named "Mounts.Def"
4) Restart PEMPro, and create a new mount instance.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc