Re: pem pro query

Steven

Ray, by 'callilng up a session', means I'm opening PemPro to use it initially. The Ap1100GTO session is already defined on the main window, but it still calls up the first window I described below, and despite my completing it again and again (humouring it, because the software already has AP1100GTO), it wants me to complete the information again, so I put in AP1100GT again, it takes it, then gives me the same open window and won't allow me past it no matter how many times I complete it. Ultimately, I can't use PemPro, that window is in the way and won't let me proceed no matter what I put in it.

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, 4 January 2016 8:37 a.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] pem pro query

HI Steve,

> I like PemPro used it many times. All of a sudden, now, every time I call
up a
> session,

Can you be more specific about "call up a session? By that do you mean

Also, do you have any mounts defined? If not, the Mount Wizard prompt may
keep popping up to ask you. In that case just define one.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Wizard
> (Step 1) comes up and won't go away until I 'satisfy' it with details.
Then as soon