De : ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 31 décembre 2015 08:05
À : ap-gto@...
Objet : RE: [ap-gto] Re: APCC -- conflict using THUM device

Hi Barry,

> But I do need to add a test to check whether APCC is running or not, as otherwise
> trying to get the temperature this way starts APCC, which then exits after a few
> seconds. Better behavior is to just use the THUM directly when APCC isn't
> running.

The easiest way is to check if the APCC process is running. Here is an example VBScript code snippet that would do that:

set service = GetObject ("winmgmts:")

for each Process in Service.InstancesOf ("Win32_Process")
If Process.Name = "AstroPhysicsCommandCenter.exe" then
wscript.echo "APCC Running"
wscript.quit
End If
next