From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:30 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Absolute encoders

Mike,

If memory serves me, absolute encoders are controlled through the AP
driver and
NOT APCC, correct
Yes, the encoder setup program is independent of APCC. It connects through
the driver, but the driver could be connected to the mount through APCC,
though it doesn't need to be.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

If memory serves me, absolute encoders are controlled through the AP
driver and
NOT APCC, correct?

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Already, in the gathering dusk, a few of the stars are turning on their
lights.

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

<http://www.darksky.org/>