From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:24 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] cables getting in way of RAPAS

Rolando,

Oh yeah?  I didn't get one with my Mach1 two years ago.  Is this something I can order?  If so, what's the part number?  My manual described the rolled sheet of plastic routine and didn't mention any specific part.

Woody

There is a black plastic machined tube that is included with every mount we ship. That machined tube fits exactly into the RA axis and is designed specifically to keep the wires out of the polar scope optical path.

Rolando.