From: naperastro@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2015 6:32 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] cables getting in way of RAPAS

I have the RAPAS on my 1100GTO-AEL, and have several cables through the mount.
When I unscrew the cap and look through the hole in the mount at the RAPAS, I see some of the cables blocking the view.
What's an easy way to avoid this?  I've tried moving them with my fingers but they rarely stay.  Would putting a tube in the hole work?  I don't see any easy way to fasten the cables to the inside of the mount.