DigitalSky Voice and AP600E

Chris Spratt

This is a repeat post as the other one from last night never appeared.

I've had problems DigitalSky Voice with and without the cheap
microphone I use? The program quits after one or two inputs from mike
or mouse. I use a laptop from IBM 1412i Thinkpad with 64k ram,
soundcard, 366 Celeron chip, all on Com 1 with 6'cable. No problem
at all linking to the 600E GOTO mount and the first one or two moves
(voice or mouse) do work but very slowly. After that no response
although I can quit the program okay. Running Win98.

Ideas anyone (the computer very expensive is new last summer!!!)

Chris. Spratt