Re: Losing my marbles - need help

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Jim, I have it printed out. Taking it to the tattoo parlour to have the
bits I need inked onto my forearm. ;-)

Stuart

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:49 PM, James Janusz jjanusz@... [ap-gto] <
ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi Konstantin.

I have rad the manuals but I can never find THE one with the pictures when
I do something stupid a three AM. Micheal's PDF will now be on the
observatory desktop.

Jim

On 8/18/2015 2:38 PM, 'Konstantin v. Poschinger' k.poschinger@...
[ap-gto] wrote:

Hi,

this says to me you never read the manual. There are so much good and
ineresting things to read. And you can learn how the mount is working.
You can find it:

http://www.astro-physics.com

Technical support Keypad manuals

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Am 18.08.2015 um 23:08 schrieb James Janusz <jjanusz@...>
jjanusz@... [ap-gto] < <ap-gto@...>
ap-gto@...>:

As a related issue. I'm always confusing the various park positions. Is
there a quick link to the AP web site with the pictures of each one? If
not, could you set one up?

From my Android Galaxy S3 phone on T-Mobile.

From: "Stuart Heggie stuart.j.heggie@... [ap-gto]" <
<ap-gto@...>ap-gto@...>
Date: 08/16/2015 8:02 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: <ap-gto@...>ap-gto@...

I've tried everything else. Will advise. Not sure I can do it tonight.
Getting tired. Busy weekend. Am pooched. Thanks Steve!

Stuart

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM, 'Steven Reilly'
<sreilly24590@...>sreilly24590@... [ap-gto] <
<ap-gto@...>ap-gto@...> wrote:

Stuart,

I may be off on this but try a star in the east and see if that makes a
difference.

Steve