Re: Spurious guider move command?

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Harsh perhaps. But, when I need a laugh I think of a question and go to Yahoo Answers where EVERY answer seems to start with "I don't know but this is what I think anyway...." Kills me every time.

Stuart

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Dave Goodyear dave@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Getting "answers' on a public forum is an oxymoron. You only get opinions on forums, not answers.   One of those opinions might be the "answer" but its still an opinion.

Dave Goodyear

On Aug 11, 2015, at 9:07 AM, look-up1@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Why get touchy, folks are just trying to help, they don't know you have a clue with this stuff.  You posted an issue on a public forum and your getting answers.

Tom

On 8/11/2015 5:42 AM, Lloyd Smith sixburg@... [ap-gto] wrote:
Contrary to the implications in other posts I do have a clue as to what I’m doing and have 3 other very similar