Re: Are you able to set a timer for the AP1600 to turn off?

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Greg, I have read that some people put a mechanical timer in line with the power supply for this very reason. If you're imaging remotely I wonder if you have the ability within your power bar to do that. I am pretty sure my StarTech model 8-port power bar has scheduling functionality for each port.

Stuart

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 10:17 AM, bradgregley10@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I set up my scope to do an imaging run and let it go and then go to bed. I am wanting to set a timer as a failsafe so the mount does not swing around too much and the scope hit something.

Does the mount have a hard stop or is there a provision in the driver for a timer to shut down the mount or park it at a certain time?

I am using Sky X Pro.

Greg.