Re: AP ASCOM driver v2 and MaxIm 6

Hector Santini

Thanks, Ray.

I do not have checked “Access camera from a separate thread”.

Anyhow I'm going to tried it again.

Héctor R. Santini

On Jul 14, 2015, at 12:03 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hector,

I just tried slewing from MaximDl 6.09 without any issues. Both the driver and MaximDL say the driver is not slewing after the slew completes.

However, I think you should try the suggestion from Jim Finis:

>[in MaximDL] Under advanced uncheck (DO NOT use) “Access camera from a separate thread”

-Ray Gralak