From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: 13 July 2015 21:01
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: AP ASCOM driver v2 and MaxIm 6

I'm having the same problem when slewing. Although I do not see any errors manifested.

"The telescope moves but MaxIm continues to say "Slewing - Moving Scope" in the Telescope tab forever (until I disconnect the mount), and the N/S/E/W controls remain greyed out. I can turn tracking on and off so it appears MaxIm is talking to the mount. Clicking the "Abort" button causes the message to change to "Slewing" but the buttons are still greyed out."

Is there any fix for this?